Dine LA Restaurant Week Oct 14-28
Enjoy special lunch and dinner menus at hundreds of local restaurants. During the Fall 2022 event Dine LA Restaurant Week | October 14 - 28, 2022 | Discover Los Angeles
Restaurants in the San Fernando Valley & nearby
- Agoura Hills -1 Cafe Bizou
- Burbank - 6
- Calabasas - 2 SUGARFISH, Saddle Peak Lodge
- Canoga Park - 1 Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ -
- Encino - 3 Sushi by Scratch Restaurants, Vino Wine & Tapas Room, Pasta | Bar
- Granada Hills - Odyssey
- La Canada - The Proper Restaurant & Bar
- Lancaster - Black Angus Steakhouse - Lancaster
- Malibu - 1 Duke's Malibu
- Northridge -1 Black Angus Steakhouse
- Sherman Oaks - 3 Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ, Wood & Water, Mistral
- Studio City - 10
- Toluca Lake - 2 Bodega Malbec Santuari Restaurant,
- Universal City - 1 FIVE on the Hill
- Westlake Village - 1 Paul Martin's American Grill
- Woodland Hills - 4
- We will be promoting dine-in only
- There are no tickets or passes
- Simply dine out at a participating restaurant, ask for the Dine LA Restaurant Week menu, and try a new dish or enjoy an old favorite.
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
Dine LA Restaurant Week takes place Friday, October 14 – Friday, October 28, 2022, including weekends.
For menu availability, please refer to the hours listed on the Dine LA Restaurant Week menus.
Participating restaurants offer a special menu* for dine-in for lunch and/or dinner.
Lunch: $15, $25, $35, $45, $55, $65+
Dinner: $15, $25, $35, $45, $55, $65+
Prices and meal periods vary by restaurant, and exclude beverages, tax and gratuity. Please contact the restaurant directly before making your reservations to ensure the restaurant will be serving their Dine LA Restaurant Week menu.
*Menu(s) subject to change due to availability of ingredients.