Mission Valley Bank Interest in the Community Reflects Their Investments
Mission Valley Bank was established in 2001. They have specific organizations they are focused on supporting. It is their emphasis on
"STRONG COMMUNITIES THRIVE ON PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS"
MISSION VALLEY BANK'S COMMUNITY COMMITMENT & SOCIAL IMPACT include 27 organizations listed here:
Tamara Gurney is the founding President and Chief Executive of Mission Valley Bank. She is a member of Federal Reserve’s Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council. Her vision was to build a bank that was “more about the client and less about the bank.”
- Director of the California Community Network
- Chair of the College of the Canyons Foundation
- On the board of Pacific Coast Banker’s Bank
- Board member of Santa Clarita Valley Economic Development Corp.
- Board member of Valley Economic Alliance
- Board member of Los Angeles County Business Federation (BizFed)
- Board member of San Fernando Valley Community Foundation
- Past president of the California Independent Bankers Association.
Paula Bahamon is the vice president – community development officer at Mission Bank; in the capacity she interacts and serves on the board of the Community Organizations that are a part of the Mission Valley Bank's focus. Bahamon has
- Served on the board of MEND (Meeting Each Need with Dignity)
- Advisory board for the School of Management at Woodbury University
- Board of the Valley Industry Association Education Foundatio
- Committee member of the Outreach Program of the Boy and Girl Scouts