Walmart Begins Rom-Com Shoppable Ad Format
The key elements of the buy from the script are not new. Some of the early black and white tv shows had a pitch after the story ended for purchasable products from the story.
What we know:
- 23-part commercial series
- "Add to Heart,” a pun on the add-to-cart feature.
- Visible on TikTok, Roku, YouTube and Walmart’s owned social channels
- This is TikTok’s first fully shoppable holiday series.
- An assortment of 330 products will be showcased
- Jessica, a New York designer returns to her hometown. A series of mishaps precedes her encounter with an old flame named Javi.
Because the format is heavily dependent on you investing your time and emotions; the story becomes an opportunity to buy product you can now associate or imagine yourself in a similar situation and with great success.
To find out more about and to shop the collections from the series, visit walmart.com/AddToHeart.
More News from Los Angeles
- Repurposed Garments: A Return to Quilt Origins Memory quilts from shirts and t-shirts hearken back to early American use of garments, bedding, and remnants as a quilt base, unlike today's popular source being all new fabric.
- California Inventors/Business Week 9 2024 1048 patents were issued to California businesses and/or inventors including a device to treat cancer using evanescent waves! Most patents are issued to Northern California.