FIFA Emphasizes Football Is Joy, Passion, Hope, Love and Peace
This year there are 211 member associations within FIFA that are committed to using the power of football as a force for positive change around the globe.
The campaigns, for each round of will be run together with FIFA’s partner organizations:
- United Nations
- World Food Programme
- World Health Organization
The campaigns are the following:
• Group stage, round one: Football Unites the World
• Group stage, round two: Save the Planet
• Group stage, round three: Protect Children
• Round of 16: Education for All
• Quarter-finals: No Discrimination*
• Semi-finals: Be Active
• 3rd -place match and final: Football Unites the World - Football Is Joy, Passion, Hope, Love and Peace
* Linked to Human Rights Day on 10 December
- Early Black Friday Access at Urban Press Winery & Restaurant
- Black Friday All Week Long!
- World Cup Argentina vs Mexico viewing! Saturday Nov 26, 2022
More News from Los Angeles
- RV Residents on L.A. Streets and the Vanlords While the 2016 City Council alteration of the Municipal Code, concerning people living in a RV on the street, may have had good intentions the repercussions 7 years later are huge.
- Walmart Begins Rom-Com Shoppable Ad Format Romantic comedies have become synonymous with Hallmark and now Walmart is tapping into this relatable happy format while including a shoppable item option amidst the storyline