Reagan National Defense Forum 2023 December 1st-2nd
The 10th annual Reagan National Defense Forum begins Friday night with a welcome reception and by-invitation policy dinners. Saturday, forty-three speakers will present, within 50 minute segments and ten-different panels, using a moderator format, their expertise on a variety of topics related to National Defense. Virtual attendance is available for those not attending in person. Reagan National Defense Forum 2023 - Virtual • RSVP
7:15 AM – 8:30 AM
- FINGER ON THE PULSE: PUBLIC OPINION ON AMERICA’S GLOBAL RESPONSIBILITIES
9:00 AM - 9:30AM
- Fireside chat with THE HONORABLE GINA M. RAIMONDO, U.S. SECRETARY OF COMMERCE
9:40 AM – 10:35 AM
- INVESTING IN AI: FIELDING AND OPERATIONALIZING AUTONOMY IN OUR NATIONAL DEFENSE
- OVERLOOKING MONROE? PROTECTING OUR HEMISPHERE AND HOMELAND
10:45 AM – 11:40 AM
- REAGAN DOCTRINE 2.0: SUPPLYING ALLIES AND FRIENDS TO DEFEND FREEDOM
- LABORATORIES OF LEARNING: SUCCESSES IN PIONEERING THE FUTURE OF WARFARE
The event keynote address will be delivered, for the third time in the event history, by U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin between 11:45 AM – 1:35 PM.
More News from Los Angeles
- Repurposed Garments: A Return to Quilt Origins Memory quilts from shirts and t-shirts hearken back to early American use of garments, bedding, and remnants as a quilt base, unlike today's popular source being all new fabric.
- California Inventors/Business Week 9 2024 1048 patents were issued to California businesses and/or inventors including a device to treat cancer using evanescent waves! Most patents are issued to Northern California.