US Patent & Trademark Free Services Guide
Are you looking for free services to help you protect your intellectual property (IP)?
The updated USPT free services webpage allows you to filter services according to where you are in your journey, along with the type of help you’re looking for.
Here are just some of the features you'll find:
- If you’re just getting started and need to learn how to search for a patent or trademark, we’ve got education and training opportunities.
- If you’re preparing to file or currently applying for IP protection, you can find legal assistance and one-on-one customer support.
- Are you currently appealing or amending an application? Find services and trainings to prepare.
- Are you thinking about doing business overseas? Find toolkits, resource pages, and assistance from USPTO experts to help you protect your IP abroad.
Learn more about our other recent website improvements on the USPTO website, where you can also sign up to volunteer for future testing of new website features.
Try it out and let us know what you think. Your feedback will help us continue to improve the page.
More News from Los Angeles
- Repurposed Garments: A Return to Quilt Origins Memory quilts from shirts and t-shirts hearken back to early American use of garments, bedding, and remnants as a quilt base, unlike today's popular source being all new fabric.
- California Inventors/Business Week 9 2024 1048 patents were issued to California businesses and/or inventors including a device to treat cancer using evanescent waves! Most patents are issued to Northern California.